These rules are to ensure a fun, family oriented and safe camping experience for everyone. Please be a considerate of your camping neighbors and keep your site neat and clean.
1. Please drive SLOWLY - 5 mph when traveling throughout the campgrounds.
2. Watch for children, bicycles, pedestrians, etc.
3. QUIET HOURS are from 11:00pm to 8:00am.
4. Alcoholic Beverages are acceptable, but in moderation.
You must be 21 years of age to consume.
PUBLIC INTOXICATION IS PROHIBITED!
5. The use of profane language is not acceptable at any time!
6. Any person known to be using or possessing drugs, including marijuana will be asked to leave.
7. Children should never be left unattended. They are not allowed to play on fences or climb trees. They should never be left alone in the bathrooms, store, pavilion, playground, and pool or pond areas.
8. Children MUST BE AT THEIR CAMPSITE before 11:00PM.
9. Bike riding is acceptable during daylight hours ONLY. Bikes are to be kept under control, giving pedestrians the right of way! Bike riders are required to follow all street signs, including stop signs. Bike helmets, by law are required for all children under 12 years old and highly recommended for everyone.
10. Pets must be on a leash and never left unattended. Excessive barking /disturbances will not be tolerated! Owners are required to pick up after there pets immediately! Owners must provide management with proof of rabies vaccinations and license at check in time. Pets are not allowed in the pond, pavilion, playground, pool, game room, store, and bathroom or laundry areas!
No Pit Bulls Allowed!
11. Campfires (fire experience) must be in an enclosure such as a stove, pit, ring, grill or fireplace. No fires are to have flames over 2 feet high. NO fires are to be left unattended! ALL FIRES MUST BE EXTINGUSHED BEFORE LEAVING OR RETIRING.