We are required to notify you of these rules to ensure that the water rescue equipment is at the pool or beachside and that the swimming area is maintained in a sanitary manner. In the interest of your safety and that of our seasonal campers and guests, we require you to follow these rules.
Please read the safety rules located at the entrance and outlined in the letter. If you have any questions, we will be happy to discuss them with you.
- NEVER SWIM ALONE. A minimum of two adults 18 years of age or older must be present whenever a swimming facility is in use.
- THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR ADEQUATE SUPERVISION. Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied to and from the pool by a PARENT OR GUARDIAN with at least one adult remaining on the deck at all times.
- IN AN EMERGENCY, NOTIFY THE FACILITY OPERATOR AND CONTACT HELP IMMEDIATELY. A free telephone is provided at our facility. Telephone numbers for the nearest emergency medical service are also posted.
- DON’T DRINK ALCOHOL AND SWIM.
- NO SMOKING, NO FOOD, and NO BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED ON THE POOL DECK.
Your safety is important to us. Have a safe and enjoyable stay at Camp Emerald Acres.